We are a digital creative CGI agency, a talented team crafting extraordinary and unique work across many disciplines: from CGI visualisation and animation to video content, branding, design, and strategy. We work across different sectors, from the built environment and architecture to product design, interior design and automotive.
- You will direct and oversee our 3D visualisation projects while providing technical and artistic leadership.
- The role is within our interior visualisation team, so a passion for interior design and architecture is a must.
- You will be responsible for driving the creative process and leading your own project from briefing and concept through to completion. You’ll be having full support from your coworkers, but you should be able to comfortably handle the entire process.
- You will be working on everything, from small interior and product design visualisation projects to large-scale master plans with aerial views. The whole process of modeling the products, interior spaces(room-sets), buildings and other scenes to texturing, landscaping and lighting setup will be in your own hands.
- You’ll have the opportunity to push the photorealism limits and create some of the best CG images on the market.
- You will be working with state of the art equipment, in a creative environment, with a team of like-minded people.
We'd like to talk to you if you have the following:
- Excellent communication skills and positivity: ability to take and give feedback easily and constantly.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills including time management and planning.
- Problem-solving abilities in the face of challenging situations and deadlines.
- Previous experience of successfully managing client relationships: since you will lead the project development, you will constantly communicate with clients via our online project management platform).
- Ability to assess and critique your own work to exacting technical and creative standards.
- Have the drive to continually develop your own technical knowledge and skills(self-development).
- Ability to work collaboratively, occasionally mentoring junior members of the team to develop talent within the business.
- A strong understanding of architectural and product design terminology.
- Keen technical understanding of CG pipelines.
- The ability to develop efficient workflows, and identify additional tools required.
- Highly proficient in using the computer(both software and hardware) since, most of the times, you will be the sole responsible for running and maintaining your own workstation.
- good communication(speaking / writing)
- 3D Studio Max
- Fusion / similar
- Forest Pack (is a bonus)
- Unreal Engine (is a bonus)
- Substance Designer (is a bonus)
- Marvelous Designer (is a bonus)
- HDRI Light Studio (is a bonus)
Our goal is to produce pieces of art that stand out in the world while having fun and fostering creativity, collaboration and skill mastery. We are strong believers that our work makes a world impact by promoting great ideas and innovative designs.
We work as a collective, where excellence, expertise and expression are valued by all; where we collaborate with some of the world’s leading creative thinkers and produce work to which we are proud to put our name on.
Moxels offers a positive, creative environment where people are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, cutting-edge, award-winning work and become world’s leading designers.
We encourage ongoing professional development and will proactively support a training programme that is tailored to the needs of the successful candidate.
Our team is forward-thinking and energetic, fostering a great company culture, something that is primordial in our pursuit of a happy workplace and a fulfilled life. We are strong believers that an individual should be fit to be part of our culture. A positive attitude, resilience and the ability to integrate and collaborate are often more important than the technical skills alone.
We work in a collaborative and diverse team made up of 3D artists, strategists, designers, interior designers, business developers, and a group of talented freelancers.
We have a welcoming and cosy studio based in Manchester, the fastest growing city in the United Kingdom and the host of an ever-growing creative community.
We foster an environment with creativity at its core. We create beautiful pieces of art without working crazy hours and we look after the people who are talented, highly skilled and want to be part of a team that is working towards a bigger goal.
We use state of the art technology, individual desk spaces and comfortable chairs. We actively engage with and look for potential new technologies that can enhance our creativity and productivity.
What we offer:
- a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- a company-wide annual bonus scheme
- flexible working hours
- flexible holidays
- 28 days annual holiday + the flexibility to take extra holidays
- weekly time dedicated to promoting and strengthening the team culture and self-development
- regular social events
- a relaxed and modern approach to work, with free access to the internet, social media, etc.(no restrictions at all)
- free fruits and coffee
- relocation assistance
If you want to be part of the Moxels story, please get in touch with us at email@example.com including the following:
– a short paragraph describing your life story. Be creative but keep it short.
– a link to your portfolio.
If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly.
If your application is not retained for this position, it will stay on file for future opportunities.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon.
Good luck !!